What We Are:
- A Family Based Community - The focus of the Tuatha is to create a unified front for all guilds, large and small, to collaborate, share, and experience all that the game has to offer.
- A Casual Friendly Environment - We allow players and guilds to play as often as they like, participate as much as they like, and vacation as much as they like. We are a no strings attached community.
- A Resource - The Tuatha provides players with a chance to gain experience and learn from others in a friendly environment.
What We Are Not:
- An In Game Alliance - There is no need to break existing alliances or friendships. We operate entirely out of game and in game via as separate chat channel viewable by Tuatha Members only.
- A Dictator - We do not tell members or guilds how to play, when to play, or how much to play. Each house is under their own control. The only rule we share is "Blades Out, Not In"
- An Elitist Group - The Tuatha is not just for the elite gamer, we welcome members of all skill levels.
- The Freedom to play how you want, when you want, as long as you want. No commitments or requirements. Use the Tuatha as much or as little as you like.
- Access to our Members Only Ceannard Notes newsletter.
- Access to our Weekly Calendar for our events.
- Member only forum access
- Custom Dynamic Forum Signatures
- Earn Family Vault Credits for participating in raids, donating, or by logging discoveries.
- Track your stats daily or stay in touch with friends with our player and character profiles.
- Access to the Marketplace for crafted goods across multiple games.
- Access to Tuatha Discord Server.
- Extensive Guild Page complete with statistics and player & character listings.
- Meet other Guilds / Families / and Alliances who may fit your families play style.
Joining the Tuatha
Information for guilds about joining the Tuatha